Thursday, April 8, 2010
fal'cie Dahaka

After 2 days of not playing Final Fantasy 13 because I just can't beat Dahaka, finally, I defeated him! I'm using Lightning (leader), Snow and Vanille. I already maximized 2 roles of each character in their crystarium. For lightning both Commando and Ravager are on level 4. For Snow, both Ravager and Sentinel are level 4. And for Vanille, both Ravager and Medic are level 4. But everytime Dahaka use Aeroga I die even with full HP on light. So what I did: I used all my remaining CP on Lightning's Medic Role to increase my HP. Also using Diamond Bangle (+500 HP), Lightning's HP reached to around 4,000 +.

How I defeated Dahaka:

I used Libra in the beginning and started off with paradigms' Rav-Rav-Rav until Dahaka Staggered. (His attacks are not yet lethal so its ok not to switch to a medic role). Everytime he staggers, I used Agression (Com-com-rav). Not to worry on medic role again because he doesn't attack everytime he is staggered. After that, I switch to Solidarity (Com-Sen-Med) to regain my HP. Then on I'm only switching between Diversity (Com-Rav-Med) and Solidarity (Com-Sen-Med). EXCEPT when the enemy is staggered I used Agression and everytime I'm near death (like HP is red) I use combat clinic just to regain my HP, only my HP, I let Vanille regain her HP and Snow's.


kikai thought hard on 12:25 PM.