Thursday, September 11, 2008
Mywowhost.com

Last night, or rather early this morning before I went to sleep, I blogged that I wanted to have my own domain. (check out my previous blog)

When I woke up and checked my blog, I had a reply from MyWowHost. And they are hosting a contest. Now there's my chance. For all you blogger out there who, like me, would want a personal domain, you can enter the contest too. Just Visit their site: http://mywowhost.com/
Contest period from: September 10, 2008 to October 31, 2008.

Nonetheless, if you can afford to buy your own domain. MyWowHost.com, the newest web hosting company in the Philippines, is offering affordable domains.

They are offering 4 Web Hosting Plans:
Lite Web Hosting Plans
Starter Web Hosting Plans
Premium Hosting Plans
Executive Hosting Plans


Photobucket Image Hosting


All plans contain:

99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Web Mail
Email Alias
Auto Responders
Mailing Lists
Catch Alls
Spam Assassins
Mail Forwards
IMAP Support
STMP
CGI
PHP 5 with Zend Optimizer
MySQL 4+
Perl
Ruby On Rails
Python
SSH
SSI
Cron
FrontPage
Curl
GD
Image Magick
Streaming Audio/Video
Free PHP/Perl Module Install
Fantastico
Soholaunch
Multi Language
Hotlink Protection
phpMyAdmin
IP Deny Manager
Custom Error Pages
Redirect URL
Web Based File Manager
PW Protected Directories
Instant Blogs
Instant Customer Support Desks
Instant PHPnuke
Instant Forums
Instant Guestbook
Instant Portals
Instant Counter
Instant FormMail
AWstats (Real Time Updates)
Webalizer
Raw Log Manager
Referrer Logs
Error Logs

Prices are as follows:

Lite Web Hosting Plans
Php 250/year or $5.55/year (US Dollars)

Starter Web Hosting Plans

Php 500/year or $11.11/year (US Dollars)

Premium Hosting Plans
Php 1000/year or $22.22/year (US Dollars)

Executive Hosting Plans
Php 2800/year or $62.22/year (US Dollars)

For Inquiries please visit their officail website at http://mywowhost.com/ or e-mail at support@mywowhost.com

One of my Online Buddies is their client:
The Chic Shopaholic


kikai thought hard on 1:34 PM.