Friday, September 12, 2008
Friendship Award

First of all thanks to Rosa for giving me this award. I didn't expect it. :-) We just got to know each other, I just ran to her blog this morning. I'm so thankful and I'm so happy in receiving this award. If I would, I would give one back to her, but she already has this award. She deserves it :-)

Photobucket


They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.

Now, I'm very please to give this award to the top 8 Bloggers that I love to visit and read.
Casey of Tsinita
Dhadha of Maldita
Kei of pinkblossoms
Fei of pinkhaven
Hannah Raissa of Pink-Glamour
Yesha of Sweetposh
Peyy of peyy.choco-drops
Chie of Suki-Desu
If you already got the same award then it just means that your blog means so much to many people :-) CONGRATS!


kikai thought hard on 2:27 PM.