Friday, August 29, 2008
IELTS speaking test

I just had my IELTS speaking test this morning :-)
Good thing I was early, I had time to relax around the hotel. By the way it was held at Marco Polo Hotel, Davao City.
There were two interviewers. When I first saw my interviewer she was somewhat intimidating.. but i smiled all the way through the course of the interview. Eventually, she smiled also. But even if she smiled, she really looks strict. She makes me nervous.
For my part 2 test, I was asked about a place that I like that has lots of water.
I answered in confidence about Paradise Island Beach Resort, that was the first place that came into my mind.
I hope I did well.
Anyway, I did my best, I have no regrets :-)
Hopefully it will be enough to get a grade of 7 :-)

By the way, while waiting for my turn. One of the IELTS examinees, who also happened to by my classmate in my IELTs review class, lend me his "prayer before examinations" booklet. I was surprised by the question he asked me. He asked me whether I am a Catholic or not. I told him I am so he lent me his prayer book. It was a beautiful prayer and I am really thankful to him for letting me borrow it! I forgot to give it back to him before he went inside the room for his test. So before I went inside my test room, i left it outside the room, hoping that he would pick it up before he left. When I came out of my test room, the prayer booklet was still there and he was already gone. So, I took the prayer booklet and brought it home with me. Hopefully, i will see him tomorrow so i can return it to him. For the mean time, since it is still with me, I will pray for him instead. (even if i dont know his name) :-)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


kikai thought hard on 4:53 PM.